I have had a long, successful career within the financial services sector spanning three decades of intense financial change and constantly adapting my client’s plans to ensure their goals are met.
I began my career in 1991 working with The Prudential. Following a grounding there, I initially specialised in in mortgages and protection, running my own brokerage and financial services practice for 10 years. Seeing how the financial world was changing shape, I then took a position with Lloyds Private Banking, becoming one of their most senior and consistent Wealth Management Advisers over a ten year period. Here I became professionally qualified in all areas of Wealth and Financial Planning and have built up many long standing and successful relationships with my clients, based on understanding, respect and my belief, that planning is essential but does not have to be complicated to achieve its aims.
In becoming a Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management, I brought to my clients:
- A Partner Practice with over 20 years’ experience
- Knowledge of some of the UK’s largest companies during which time I rose to become a highly respected Wealth Management Adviser
- My specialism in the areas of Investment reviews, Inheritance Tax Planning and Retirement Planning
- My understanding of and close working relationship with Solicitors, Accountants, Medical Professionals and Company Directors and I therefore have an in-depth knowledge of their requirements
- My experience is also complemented professionally, by having completed the professional qualification requirements of The Chartered Insurance Institute and always expanding these qualifications to higher levels
- I am a member of the Personal Financial Society, The Chartered Insurance Institute, Rotary International and a senior instructor in PADI