Spanning three decades of intense financial change, I have had a long, successful career within the financial services sector, constantly adapting my clients’ plans to help them meet their goals.
I began my career in 1991, gaining a grounding working with The Prudential, following which I ran my own brokerage for 10 years, specialising initially in mortgages and protection. Seeing how the financial world was changing shape, I took a position with Lloyds Private Banking and, over a ten-year period, became one of their most senior and consistent Wealth Management Advisers.
Reading the shifts within the industry, in 2012 I became a Partner Practice of St. James's Place, focusing my expertise and experience in building up long standing, successful relationships with my clients, based on understanding and respect, coupled with my belief that long-term planning is essential, but does not have to be complicated, to achieve its aims.
I have expanded my professional qualifications to encompass all areas of Wealth Management and Financial Planning, achieving the industry “gold standard” when I became a Chartered Financial Planner and Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
In becoming a Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management, I brought to my clients:
- A Partner with over 22 years’ experience in the financial services industry;
- Experience within some of the UK’s largest companies, during which time I rose to become a highly respected Wealth Management Adviser;
- Specialism in the areas of Investment planning, Inheritance Tax Planning and Retirement Planning;
- My understanding of the roles and my close working relationship with Solicitors, Accountants, Medical Professionals and Company Directors, giving me an in-depth knowledge of their requirements;
- My technical expertise and practical experience are complemented by my professional qualifications, which meet the industry “gold standard” and which I keep up to the highest levels
- I am a member of the Personal Financial Society, a Fellow of The Chartered Insurance Institute, a member of the Society of Later Life Advisers, Rotary International and a senior instructor in PADI